"We hunt monsters. What the hell?!"
drop one of these bad boys in my askbox and i will post, without editing
- FIRST — the first two sentences of my current project
- LAST — the most recently written two sentences of my current project
- NEXT — the next line. meaning i will finish the sentence I’m on and write a new one, which you’ll get.
- [insert prompt here] — you post a prompt, and i’ll write three sentences based on that prompt, set in the same time/setting as my current project
- THE END — i’ll make up an ending, or post the ending if i’ve written it
- BEFORE THE BEGINNING — three sentences (or more) about something that happened before the plot of my current project
- POV — something that’s already happened, retold from another character’s perspective
A Midsummer Night’s Dream [x]
What with the Mercutio/Romeo kiss from the other day I feel like I should have a tag specifically for “men kissing in Shakespeare plays even though it’s not in the text, but after 400 years of unresolved sexual tension it’s time.”
lately I’ve been picturing Magneto as a stop-motion animator bc those puppet things have little metal skeletons like just think about it
who needs all that rigging that you need to digitally remove later when Magneto can just float the characters in place just sayin
Deadpool Movie Test Footage Official
I will never not laugh at this pun
The True Alpha, everyone.
Graceful as a baby deer on ice.
I’m glad to be with you, Tolkien fandom. Here at the end of all things
Animation to Live-Action | Anastasia (1997)
Ben Barnes as Dimitri
Emma Stone as Anastasia
Julie Andrews as The Dowager Empress Marie
Mads Mikkelsen as Rasputin
i like to describe myself as an ayyyyyysexual
not into sex, really into puns